How To Exhibit
Reserving your booth is quick and easy!
Three Easy Steps
If you are a prospective exhibit or returning or, please read the following information carefully.
Download the Exhibitor Application
Download the Exhibitor Prospectus
Complete, sign and fax to (859) 746-2084
New Product, Special Demonstration or Prize Giveaway?
Is your company introducing a new product, offering a prize giveaway or doing a special demonstration at the Expo? If so, please download the:
Promotional Opportunities Form
Every Standard Booth Includes:
- Pre & Post-Show Marketing in Expedite NOW Magazine and on ExpeditersOnline.com
- Company Name on Expo Website
- Company Listing in the Official Expo Show Directory
- Access to All Workshops/Networking Events
- Access to Exhibitor Reception
- Access to Casino Night
- Access to rooms at the host hotel Hyatt Downtown, booked at special Expo rate
- Pipe & Drape
- Company ID Sign
- Full Show Passes
For more information, contact exhibit sales at:
Contact Email: [email protected]
Kristy Lohre, Event Manager – 859-795-5738
Why Should You Exhibit?
Expedite Expo is a must-attend event for all trucking industry suppliers. This event brings the trucking industry together for two days of sales, recruiting and networking. Showcase your company to this targeted audience by reserving your exhibit area at Expedite Expo 2018 today!
Reach Qualified Buyers
- CDL Drivers
- Fleet Owners
- Fleet Executives
- Fleet Managers
- VALUE-ADDED EXPOSURE
Our commitment to your success extends long after you sign your booth space contract - we are dedicated to making sure you have a great event by providing all exhibiting companies with a full promotional campaign and numerous options for inviting your customers:
- Buyers who are actively looking for your products and services come to you.
- You don't have to waste valuable time and money identifying people currently in the market.
- Showcase your latest products and services in the largest marketplace for expedited trucking!
- Develop strategic partnerships with other industry leaders.
- Customer care and retention is the name of the game. If you are not there, your customers will be, and talking to your competitors!