Every Standard Booth Includes:
- Pipe & Drape for 10’x10’ or 10’x20’ booths in show colors
- Company ID sign
- Free booth personnel badges
- A limited distribution of exhibitor parking passes based on your booth size
- Pre & post-show marketing in The WIRE newsletter and on ExpeditersOnline.com and on Expedite Expo website and on Expo Facebook
- Company listing on Expo Website
- Complimentary company listing in the official Expo Show Directory
- Access to all workshops/networking events
- Access to Casino Night
- Access to rooms at the host hotel Holiday Inn, booked at special Expo rate
The Expo has a variety of sponsorships guaranteed to meet any and all of your marketing needs. All Sponsorships are limited for purchase to current show exhibitors. To learn more about available sponsorships, please submit the contact form below.
Sponsorship Information Request
The Expo will have a variety of speaking opportunities available. To provide us with details on your idea for a session, please submit the contact form below.
We are looking for speakers who can speak to topics such as:
- Buying a new truck
- Truck technology
- Keeping costs down
- How to start a trucking business
- Future of expedite trucking
- Vehicle maintenance
- How to become an owner operator
- IFTA/AFTA taxes
- Truck taxes
- Cargo claims
Speaking Opportunity Request
NEW PRODUCT, SPECIAL DEMONSTRATION OR PRIZE GIVEAWAY?
Is your company introducing a new product, offering a prize giveaway or doing a special demonstration at the Expo? If so, please download the:
THE EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL
The Exhibitor Service Manual will be available in April 2023.The Expo Exhibitor Service Manual will be issued by our decorator, this will be your complete planning source for maximizing your exhibit experience at the Expo. It includes all applicable order forms including shipping, material handling, booth furnishings, etc. The service manual will be emailed to the contact person listed in your exhibitor contract from our decorator A Classic Expo Design in April.
TRUCK WASH OPTIONS
- Blue Beacon Truck Wash of Fort Wayne, IN, they are located at 3230 W. Coliseum Blvd, I-69 Exit 309A, this is just 10 miles from the Coliseum.
- If you need just a rinse off, at the #11/12 doors just as you pull in there is a wash bay there with a hose that you can use.
Recently unofficial housing providers Global Travel Partners, National Travel Associates and Global Housing Services, Corp. have contacted Expo exhibitors directly, claiming they can secure hotel rooms on your behalf. We want to make everyone aware that all exhibitor reservations in the Expo room block at Holiday Inn are booked directly with the hotel property. We DO NOT recommend you book any hotel with these companies for the Expo.
We want to make it perfectly clear that we do not sell our attendee list. You will most likely receive unsolicited emails from people claiming to have the show list, just know they are scammers.